This article depicts the in-game world map. Click on the image for a larger version, or this for an interactive version with location descriptions.
The main part of the world is land, with large oceans on its east and west sides. The main provinces of the world are, from north to south:
- Valkajokull — Desolate frozen wastes in the north of the continent; probably inhabited by Dredge.
- Setterlund — A large but scarcely populated province in the north-east of the continent; Frostvellr is the largest human settlement in the region.
- Hraun — Mountainous, cold and predominately inhabited by Varl; includes their capital city, Grofheim, in the north-west and the ancient fortress of Einartoft with its monumental bridge.
- Rundwall — Main human province, in the mid-west; includes the human capital, Arberrang, the large city of Strand and the seat of power of the Menders, Manaharr.
- Stromlund — Human-inhabited province in the mid-south; the major cities of this region include Boersgard, Ormsdalr and Bindal.
- Swartbog — Swampy area in the south-east, sparsely inhabited by reclusive Kragsmen clans.
- Dalalond — Southernmost province of the continent, filled with valleys and grasslands inhabited by Horseborn.